I am excited to announce that Dancers Ballet Life has nominated me for the Liebster award! Thank you so much! (check out her blog it’s my favorite!)
The rules of this award:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
My answers to the questions:
- Favorite food?
My favorite food would definitely be donuts. Donuts are so yummy, I could eat a dozen a day! I’ve never came across a donut I don’t like, but my all time favorite flavor would be chocolate coconut
2. Who is your biggest inspiration?
My biggest inspiration is Dusty Button, she is so inspiring and I would give anything to actually see her perform. Just like her one day I hope to dance at the Boston Ballet dance company. Dusty never gives up and strives for perfection in everything she does. When I see a video she posts on instagram I am left in awe of her grace, skill, and technique. When I am at my breaking point I think of how hard Dusty has worked today and that she never gave up and I shouldn’t either
3. Favorite item of clothing?
My favorite item of clothing would have to be a dress I got from the apparel post. The dress is mint green and has pockets.
4. Best experience you have ever had?
The best experience I have ever had would be going to my 1st summer ballet intensive which was taught by Luba Gulyaeva. The camp was 2 weeks long and there was technical, point, and contemporary which was taught by Barbara Coroli. I learned so much, improved my technique, made new friends, and did what I love.
5. If you could speak any language, what would it be?
If I could speak another language it would be French. French just sounds beautiful and would be fun to learn, its also the language where all the ballet terminology originates from.
6. Favorite drink?
My favorite drink is vitamin water. I love every flavor, but my favorite is dragonfruit.
7. How many countries have you travelled to?
Sadly, only the one I live in, though one day I hope to visit France.
8. Scariest moment?
My scariest moment was when I forgot a part of my dance costume for a dance competition. I was freaking out, there was only 5 minutes before I went on stage, luckily someone had an extra leotard of almost the same color. I was so relieved and now I check twice to make sure I have everything I need.
9. Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog for an English project at school, we could basically choose anything we wanted as long as it involved writing. I decided to make a blog because it sounded cool to me and had been something I’ve always wanted to try. I love to blog and I think I will continue it after the project is over. I chose to do it about ballet because it’s something I love and do all the time and wanted to inspire dancers.
10. Favorite hobby?
My favorite hobby is ballet of course.:)
11. What’s your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is never being able to dance again. I don’t think I would be able to survive without it.
11 random facts about me:
- I’ve been dancing for 11 years
- My favorite color is purple
- I hate sphaghetti
- Wearing false eyelashes is pretty much the worst thing ever
- Baseball is my least favorite sport
- I don’t have any pets
- I like to skateboard
- Strawberries are my favorite fruit
- I can recite pi to the 300th digit
- My favorite song is Crave you by Flight Facilities
- My favorite verse is Acts 20:24
- mister beebop
- two fat americans
- My OBT
- BELINDA GROVER PHOTOGRAPHY
- LA BALLERINE D’ALPINISME
- Maysa Rose
- The J.O.D. – The Joy Of Dance
My 11 questions:
- When/why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite thing to do?
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
- who inspires you?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite color?
- If you could be anyone for one day who would it be?
- Are you a morning or night person?
- Favorite vacation?
- Most exciting moment in your life?
- What scares you the most?
Looking forward to all the responses;))